Binary options are based on a straight forward yes/no proposition and provide a fixed and predetermined return. Additionally, OptionFair’s easy to use platform offers an ideal way to enter the world of financial trading.
OptionFair offers Binary Options on a variety of assets such as stock market indices (e.g. FTSE), stocks (e.g. Google), commodities (e.g. Gold) or currency pairs (e.g. EUR/USD).
At OptionFair, a financial binary option presents two possible market movements depending on the trading instrument:
- High / Low Instrument: Decide whether the asset price will go UP or DOWN.
- One Touch Instrument: Decide whether the asset price will TOUCH or will NOT TOUCH the target price.
- Boundary: Decide whether the asset price will stay in a target price RANGE or not.
- Short Term: Open 60 Second, 2 Minute or 5 Minute trades with the Short Term Option.
Profit & Loss
A profitable option which expires “in the money” will provide a fixed return on the invested amount. For example an investment of 500 USD on a EUR/USD High option bought at 1.4407 will provide a return of 925 USD if the price at expiry is higher than 1.4407. The return is will not change by how much the purchase price is exceeded at expiry (e.g. 1.4408 and 1.4459 will return the same profit).
If the price at expiry is lower than the purchase price then the option in this example will expire “out of the money” and the investment will be lost.
In order to aid trading decisions OptionFair provides background information on all traded assets and graphs showing historical data.
OptionFair™ also provides for “Early Closure” of traded options. This feature allows traders to close positions before expiration time minimizing risk and allowing protection of profits.
- Choose an asset that you would like to trade as a binary option from the drop down menu.
- Select “High” if you think that the price will be above the current level at the expiry time.
Select “Low” if you think that the price will be below the current level at the expiry time.
- Enter the amount you wish to invest and click “buy”.